
Honestly, this whole Leno-O'Brien mess has really gotten to me. It has taken over the news in terms of Media and it is just such a mess. I am not a huge fan of either performers so this whole "who is taking whose spot" is a little irritating. According to CBS' President of Entertainment, Nina Tassler, said "A lot of people really saw this as having a pretty negative impact on our business,"but I don't get it. They said that with the change in shows, it has allowed a bigger audience for their 10:00pm shows such as "The Good Wife" and "The Mentalist".
However, overall, Tassler believes that the TV industry has been badly hurt by this scandal, but I'm not exactly sure what that means, to be honest. I've seen the effects of the scandal on devoted fans, but I personally have no been effected by this whole issue at all, in fact, I couldn't even say I have noticed a difference. This is why this type of stuff annoys me that it is taking over news because I don't think it effects everyone. I still continue to watch the shows I always have and am still anxiously waiting for my old shows to start their new seasons, so I'm not really sure why this is such a big discussion. In fact, I am really over this scandal and have paid less and less attention to it all. Does this make me a bad person?
No comments:
Post a Comment