
It is 8:45pm on Tuesday, February 2, 2010. 15 minutes away from the final season premiere of the non-stop talked about ABC show, Lost. I wish I knew what was going on. I am sitting here watching the recap with my roommate and another friend because they are actually obsessed with this show and they make it very clear. I on the other hand have NO idea what is going on. I don't want to watch the season premiere because I want to watch all the other seasons otherwise it wouldn't be right. However, while watching the recap, I am more interested than I thought I would be.
In class, Lost comes up all the time. My teacher, along with some of the students have been anxiously waiting for this night to come. Facebook statuses have been filled with comments related to either a Lost countdown or just how excited they are. Just checked Facebook, on my main page, 10 different statuses say "LOST!!!" not even kidding. It is amazing how many people are so excited for this show when I know nothing about it. There is actually a countdown at the bottom of the screen right now, this is absolutey crazy. I wish I knew what was going on.
What intregues me most about this show is that fact that even though I have NO idea what is going on, the "fans" are just as lost. I am sitting here listening to my friends ask each other, "why did this happen?" "Do you think he/she is really dead?" "Oh my goodness, they are going to go back into time again". Question after question and they have watched all 5 other seasons. This show looks unbelievable. I am trying to understand it all, but it is impossible to understand what is going on. I wish I started this from the beginning, this show seems really good. Very mysterious and similar to a game and I enjoy these kinds of stories. Where the answers to questions are slowly unraveled and connections are made and it all begins to make sense.
I can't wait to see how people respond and how throughout this two hour episode social medias will be blowing up with different updates. I can only imagine the conversations tonight and tomorrow will be about this show. I also can't wait to hear what my teacher has to say about this episode.
All I want to know is whether or not Juliette is dead. And let it begin...
No comments:
Post a Comment